- Native to Europe and Mediterranean regions, Green Oregano (Origanum vulgare ssp
- Hirtum) has been used since the days of Antiquity for its medicinal and aromatic properties and for its pronounced taste
- The essential oil extracted from oregano is obtained by distilling its flowering tops
- When diffused, this highly fragrant essential oil purifies and perfumes the air
Oregano Green essential oil is a source of antioxidants.
- Oregano Green essential oil is a source of antioxidants.
- GMO Free
Origan Vert Bio.
Oral: Mix 1 drop in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of water and vegetable oil to prevent mouth and stomach irritation. Take 1 to 3 times per day with food. If you take supplements containing iron, calcium, zinc or copper, take this product a few hours before or after taking the supplement.